Information

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Stephen Hawking and AAC

Stephen Hawking has died.  While everyone is focusing on his contributions to science and how incredibly brilliant he was, I keep thinking about the technology that he relied upon to communicate that brilliance and his discoveries.  

I want to share an article that describes his equipment in hopes that it motivates someone to keep searching for the technology needed to give a child a voice.  The biggest difference between Stephen Hawking and the children we help to find a voice is that everyone expected great things from Stephen Hawking.  Everyone deserves to have their thoughts heard.  I think Stephen Hawking would agree.  Rest in Peace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using OneDrive App on IPads by Matt Kennedy

I wanted to share this post I saw in the QUAT listserv because I was always searching for a way to complete worksheets when my daughter was...