Information

Thursday, May 25, 2017

With a Click of a Flic

Loving me some technology!

There are more and more products, not specifically designed for persons with disabilities, which have great applications for PWDs (people with disabilities).  I recently found Flic.  It’s a one inch button that wirelessly connects to a smartphone or Iphone that can be programmed to do a number of tasks, including turning smart lights on and off, making phone calls or sending texts with a click. Imagine being able to call for help when you can't reach your communication device! We are using Flic to send a text that says "I need HELP" and shows where you are located.

It costs less than $35 on Amazon.
Did you know – if you shop online at Amazon, they will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization selected by you (I hope you will choose New Voices Foundation!).   https://smile.amazon.com/  Same products and prices as the regular amazon site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using OneDrive App on IPads by Matt Kennedy

I wanted to share this post I saw in the QUAT listserv because I was always searching for a way to complete worksheets when my daughter was...